0% FINANCE AVAILABLE – Apply Here
(of which £50 non-refundable deposit to be paid upon registration)
The balance of £150.00 is due 2 weeks prior to the course start date.
Course cost includes theory, practical training, manual and certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- low vibration, low noise, not heat up with ventilation hole; safety
- 0-30,000 rpm adjustable, high speed, powerful and cut your prep time in half.
- E file machine inc. foot pedal works as an extra on/off button when your hands are busy
- For use on natural nails, remove cuticle, eponicium, hard skin, callus, acrylic, polygel, gel.
- Efile set accessories: comes complete with 6 nail drill bits and 6 nail drill sanding bands; small size and lightweight, 6 bit holders to save your frequently used drill bits.
Our E-file training course is designed for existing technicians wishing to learn the correct & safe techniques for electric filing machines which will reduce service time.
- Forward/Reverse rotation.
- Automatic safety overland protection system
- Small and lightweight
- Professional Quality – This strong durable high-quality nail drill machine with an upgraded handpiece is extremely quiet and smooth without vibration when using, providing you a comfortable experience
- Powerful Speed – The speed of the drill is 30000RPM.
- Multi-Functions – Filing, shaping, buffing, inserting nail charms, manicuring, pedicuring, removal of calluses, etc, suitable for acrylic, natural and artificial nails, great tools for any professional or beginner.
This first-level course introduces you the electric file and includes:
- Health & Safety
- Correct & safe techniques for e-filing
- Reducing length
- Reducing Bulk and Shaping
- Cleaning and sanitising
Students are required to organise a model for the full duration of the course, the model will be must-have acrylics or hard gel on their nails ( ideally with 10-14 days growth).