Acrylic & Hard Gel Extensions
A strong, durable & versatile enhancement to add length – Sculpted / Tipped. (Please note: prices occasionally fluctuate due to varying designs and service times)
|Take Off & Reapplication||£35||£40||£45||£50|
|Take Off from Elsewhere||£15||£15||£15||£15|
|Repair, at |
A soft gel polish overlay on the natural nail, can last up to 3 weeks with correct aftercare.
Classic: Gel polish, and 1 nail per hand nail art.
Partial Artistic: Gel polish, and 3 nails per hand nail art.
Full Artistic: Gel polish, stamping, glitter and full nail art all 10 nails.
Maintenance: Cut down, infill and rebalance.
Redesign: Cut down, bulk removed and nail prepared for new encapsulated design (includes full glitter and tipped glitter encapsulation).
Tinting & Waxing
|Brow Wax & Tint||£7|
|Lash & Brow Tint||£15|
|Sides of Face Threaded||£15|
|Full Face Threaded||£25|
Total lash lift is the perfect alternative to eyelash extensions. For those not keen on the idea of extensions but still desire the appearance of darker, longer lashes.
£40 (Lasts 6-8wks)
|Natural Mascara’d Look|
Individual eyelash extensions are applied to your natural eyelashes to enhance your eyes (approx 90mins).
techniques, giving fuller,
longer, curlier lashes (approx. 120mins).
Quick solution perfect for
weekends (approx. 30min).
*All lash and tinting services require a patch test a minimum of 24hrs prior to appointment.
If you are looking for shaped, tinted and styled brows, the HI Brow professional treatment is perfect for you. By shaping, colouring and styling your brows leaving your brows both defined and symmetrical that frame and enhance your natural features.
£20 (Lasts 4-6wks)
Home-care Nail Guide
“Nails are Jewels, not tools”
In order to maintain your Nail enhancements for long term wearability, please read and follow these simple guidelines.
- Oil nails twice per day to maintain flexibility. A product that is allowed to become brittle will crack and break.
- Repetitive or severe pressure on the nail extension will lead to cracks that result in full blown breaks.
- Nails that are too long for your lifestyle and level of activity will result in cracks and breaks. If your nails become too long between appointments, shorten the length with a 240 grit file.
- When changing polish between maintenance appointments, remove polish with a non-acetone polish remover and a lint-free cotton or gauze wipe.
- Should lifting occur between visits, buff away the area of lift. Do not attempt to glue the area of lift as this can trap bacteria. Should any area of lift be too large to remove by filing, or visible discolouration is present, please arrange a nail repair appointment.
- To prevent the spread of infectious disease, never share files.
- Wear gloves when performing household chores, working in the garden or when using cleaning solutions of any kind.
But most of all…
LOVE YOUR NAILS!
What are you waiting for?
What our Clients say...
Thank you for the Acrylic training today. Although at one point I was ready to down tools and declare, "I just can't do it!!" you helped me see that it isn't going to be a perfect set on my first go. Can't thank you enough, had you not been there to talk me through it I would have given up there and then. I'll keep practising the skills you've taught me and with any luck I'll be doing sets I'm proud of in no time. Thank you again, you're a brilliant trainer and a lovely, lovely lady xx
I let Jenny do whatever she wanted and ended up with another great design; purple and gold with mandala design. I will definitely be going back for my Christmas nails, and would highly recommend this place to everyone. I've hand loads of compliments on my nails and find they last weeks! I really do love my autumn nails! Thank-you x
Had the most lovely nail design done today love, love them..you never walk out there feeling disappointed, these ladies have sooo much talent.. I also tried the eyelash left really wasn't sure what to expect but wow what a difference this made, the look is just what I've been wanting very happy will definitely Have this done again…